JOIN THE FUN!
Join us Saturday, February 11th for the 2nd Annual Mile High Beer Festival. Situated in the heart of the River North (RiNo) neighborhood of Denver, the festival celebrates Colorado craft brews on a local scale that’s laid-back and easy-going! Cheers to THAT!
Saturday, February 11, 2017
AFTERNOON & EVENING SESSIONS
• Session 1 – 1pm-4pm (VIP at 12pm)
• Session 2 – 7pm-10pm (VIP at 6pm)
WHAT TO EXPECT
• 60+ Colorado Craft Beers to taste
• Check the list on our Breweries Page
• Three full hours of tasting (Four for VIPs)!
• Food trucks
• Cool Vendors
• Live Music
• Plus more surprises!